One Kit containing 1x Housing + 2x Contact. Available in Red, Gray and Blue
SB 120 Amp Heavy Duty Anderson Connector
Housing is color coded and color coding can be used to indicate voltage. The housing and contacts are UL rated for 120 Amp and 600 Volts. The color is only to be used as an indicator, if needed.
For example RED connector connects only with other RED connector. This makes it impossible to connect to unwanted voltages.
These are the voltages to indicate with color:
24 Volt = Red
36 Volt = Grey
48 Volt = Blue
Recommended for use with AWG 2, 4, 6 and fits also 8 gauge wire sizes to perfect fit. Can be crimped or soldered and pressed with standard pressing tools for DIY use. Professional installations, please pick a crimp tool from our crimping tool section.
A "Kit" is (1) colored housing, and (2) contacts.
- Flat wiping contact system
- Interchangeable Genderless design
- Colored, Modular housings
- Polarized housings
- UL94 V-0 housing material
• Molded Side Grooves Allows for a secure panel mounting fit
• Mechanical Keyed Housings Prevents accidental mating of components operating at different voltage levels
• Single-piece Housing and Unitized Construction Provides industrial quality and durability
- Allows for minimal contact resistance at high current, wiping action cleans contact surface during disconnection.
- Simplifies assembly requirements and reduces parts inventory.
- Allows customized multi-pole configurations with visual color coding to match wires.
- Prevents damage to connectors from being mated incorrectly.
- Allows versatility to choose product best suited to design requirements.
- Provides security in knowledge that the connector chosen meets strict UL flammability ratings.
- Multi Colour housings for Voltage Indication***
- Multiple Wire Sizes, AWG #6, #4, #2
- 200µR AVG Contact Resistance
- 50lbf Contact Retention Force
- Single-piece Housing and Unitized Construction
- Genderless Design
Prevents Accidental Mating of Components Operating at Different Voltage Levels
Same color housings mate together but not with different colors
Here are the colors of the SB 120 housings
Applications to use SB120 connectors
DIY, Battery Connect & Disconnect, Heavy Duty Connectors for Communications & Networking, Power Management, Medical use, Battery Operated EV:s, UPS -systems, very common with Cleaning Machinery
The innovative SB® connectors provide cost-effective reliability, design flexibility and safety for your products' manufacture, installation and maintenance. APP's 2 pole connector is available with a 200 amp rating, 600 Volts continuous AC or DC operation. With the addition of the extended range contact, this robust connector will now accept wire sizes from #1 to #6 AWG (42.4 to 13.3 mm²), giving user more current capability. Mechanical keys ensure connectors will only mate with connectors of the same color. Different color housings are selected to identify voltages, thus preventing mismatching of the power supply system.
Returns are accepted within 30 days from purchase. We will refund all order with items returned in original (new&unused) condition.
We ship out same business day from our European warehouses with DHL Air Express, FedEx Priority or GLS parcel depending on the shipping country & delivery method selected / paid during the checkout prosess.Most small size US & Canadian orders are shipped out with DHL Air Express, heavier with FedEx Priority. European economy parcels go with GLS or DHL mainly. We always send you a tracking code to your email / SMS and never use any postal services. All parcels are tracked and have insurance paid.
Anderson Powerpole® 75 Stan...
Anderson SB 120 Amp Heavy Duty SB® 120 APP connector
We ship out same business day from our European warehouses with DHL Air Express, FedEx Priority or GLS parcel depending on the shipping country & delivery method selected / paid during the checkout prosess.
Most small size US & Canadian orders are shipped out with DHL Air Express, heavier with FedEx Priority. European economy parcels go with GLS or DHL mainly. We always send you a tracking code to your email / SMS and never use any postal services. All parcels are tracked and have insurance paid.